Thursday 1 November 2018

Evil seeds 2 (fiction)


Evil seeds 2 (fiction)
Invasion







1.army
2.atack
3.solution

Since I have defeated THE SEEDS they want revenge, I Know it.

When I thought I defeated THE SEEDS I knew something was wrong. While I was thinking that there was one seed left in the sink but he mixed with the dishwashing liquid which made him duplicate, soon he had created an army of angry seeds ready to Invade.

They leapt out of the sink and ran around the street trying to wreck everything! I tried to catch them but they were too fast. I obviously did not want to eat them. Maybe we chop them or eat them, wait no maybe not eat them, but I could chop them.

“Watch for da blender!” I yelled as I started chop chop chopping them up. “How do ya like me now!?” I shout. I have defeated THE SEEDS, again And here is another thing,

I never want to eat evil seeds ever again.

2 comments:

  1. I like how your writing makes sense. Also it is interesting because it has humor in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!
    Maybe try to fix your random capital letters.
    But very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.