Wednesday 3 June 2020

About Me (writing part)

We were learning about what information is safe to put online. I found it easy to use skill of the week, VOICE TYPING!! I found it difficult to finish all of it on time. Next time I will try to add more info to my paragraphs.

And now.. here my writing is!!

My name is Curtis. My favourite hobbies is guitar and skateboarding. My mother's side of our family is Japanese, and my dad's is European and Scottish. I have one brother who is 2 years older than me. I go to Awapuni School and my favourite topic is literacy and music. My absolute DISLIKES are Fortnite dances, radish, eggplant, pumpkin, beetroot and… being bored. 
People say I'm good at maths but I enjoy literacy better. My favourite sports are Cricket, Surfing and Skating. 

My goal for the year is to get the student of the week. I know he is famous but I look up to Jimmy Page, the lead guitarist of Led Zeppelin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.