Wednesday 2 December 2020

Summer Learning Journey

 We were told about a Summer Learning Journey and A summer program to help learning during summer so your learning does not slump.

It was easy to paint the version of the piece of art (I forgot the name) I chose because the you can colour in big section all the same colour very quickly. To challenge myself next time I will colour the art work in with more detail.

It was difficult to try and replicate the piece of art I chose to copy, the reason for this was because I had to go back and forth between the original and my copy to make it the same. To make it easier next time I can choose an easier picture to replicate.

 By the way, Here's the link for the website:  https://artsandculture.google.com/experiment/art-coloring-book/1QGsh6vSfAQBgQ?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.