Wednesday 25 November 2020

Christmas!

Scratch, Just more scratch.
I love Christmas so much that I even made a scratch game about it!
The main learning for this was writing a descriptive letter of why we love christmas and then get creative, this is the creative part.

 It was easy to make the basic function of the backgrounds because I used Scratch's premade backgrounds. To challenge myself next time I can make the rabbit say different things every time the background changes. 

it was really hard to create the animation of the Rabbit moving because he had to sit down when he was moving and when he was facing another direction he had to change costume. To make this easier to do next time i can make a more simple version of the running. 

Next time I will finish in the time given because it was a scratch game and I take ages to make games on scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.