Wednesday 4 November 2020

More (Real) Postcards

 We had continued to focus on phishing and fake news online. I traveled to Los Angeles to have the best time of my life. This was a very fun activity and I think it is a good way of teaching the students what is real or what is fake.

It was Easy to do my picture because It was quite plain. This was still fun and I learned lots from this activity. to challenge myself I will add a more detailed creative DLO.

It was definitely tricky to write fake facts about what we did. I think that i can make this easier by thinking of what I want to do inthe future when I (hopefully) travel the world.

Next time I will finish Work much much faster because I had to use up 1 and a half lessons to finish. 

3 comments:

  1. HEY CURTIS!!!!
    Toby here, just browsing around and found your blog! I saw this post and said "WOW HOW COOL!" You did really good on your writing part. LA is pretty cool. I like the part when you said that your new favourite thing was skydiving, but I would change after you go to the six flags. Next time maybe you could adjust the brightness on the photo of you to match the background.

    From Toby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Curtis!
    It's me Ebony
    I found this really cool! It's super detailed and why better then mine, but I agree with Toby and maybe you could've picked better lighting for the photo of you, but I do like the effort you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,
    Just letting you guys know, I had tweaked the lighting but maybe you guys are right and I didnt tweak my photo right.
    Thanks for the feedback!
    Curtis

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.