Wednesday 28 October 2020

Real postcard (not clickbait!)

 I learnt that click bait things happen more then you think! In 2017 10 million dollars was lost through scams and a year later 33 million dollars was lost! another thing I learnt was that 48% of the scams were done to people over 65 years old!

For our DLO we made a Fa-Real postcard of us in a place of our choice.
It was quite easy to remove the background, so to challenge myself next time I will add more images with removed background to make my surroundings look real.

It was difficult to finish on time because I got so stuck into my work I lost track of time! To improve on this I can check time regularly to make sure I finish on time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.