Friday 10 August 2018

Falling off the tramp


Curtis

1.Ty and Jay arriving
2.On the tramp
3.thinking I broke my back
Falling off the tramp

“Yay Ty and Jay are here!” I excitedly shouted as I raced to the front door. “Let’s jump on the tramp!” I hear my brother shout as he sprinted towards it. “Okay” says Ty as he followed my brother. So Jay and I raced to catch up.

Boing, boing, boing. We were happily jumping around the trampoline. Woop! Ty did an awesome backflip! Booing, booing. I was trying to bounce really high so I could attempt a flip. Woop! I did it, but I didn’t land it but who cares.

We decided to walk on the outside of the tramp, around, around and around. Woosh I fell.”OWWWW!” Dad came running to me. I slowly stood up and said “I think I broke my back.” But Dad quickly cut me off and said “If your back is broken then you can’t stand up.”   

  
  

2 comments:

  1. I love your Blogge post Curtis by Arianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear curtis I really impress with your blogge post and how did you make that tramp with your mine curtis. So I hope that your can do some more.

    from keiha

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.