Wednesday 8 August 2018

Ohiwa holiday park

“Have you packed the games yet?.” I hear mum shout from the house to Dad’s car. I quickly reply with “No.” I do what my mum tells me to do.  When everything is in the car it was time to go. We got to listen to music so we get bored so easily journey.

When we got there we were still listening to one of our favorite it repeated like three times. When I saw the park a huge smile crept over my face, I wanted to try everything, absolutely every thing!
                   
As we unpacked I noticed that there were a lot of fantails and kingfishers flying around the park. As soon as we finished unpacking Louis asked if we can go on the jumping pillow, and dad answered with umm… Okay. ‘Boing boing boing’ we were trying to get each other to fall on the sand. When we got bored of jumping around then we asked if we go on the pedal cart and the answer was yes! That was cool! Pity we only had two days.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.